Invitation - Open discussion in the European Parliament21.09.2013
FUEN president Hans Heinrich Hansen and MEP Iuliu Winkler would like to invite you for an open discussion in the European Parliament.
Representatives of several European minorities and regional and minority language communities want to celebrate 26 September 2013 - the European Day of Languages. We had in mind to cele- brate linguistic diversity and to start with our European Citizens‘ Initiative - the Minority SafePack.
But the European Commission put a spoke in our wheel (for the time being).We invite you to debate the best way we can respond to the European Commission ́s rejection and to continue our struggle for legal, political and moral rights regarding language and cultural diversity in Europe.
Thursday, 26 September 2013, 11.00 – 13.00 hrsEuropean Parliament, Altiero Spinelli building, room A 5 F 385
- Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)