FUEN Vice-President Halit Habipoğlu: Sharing the same fate, Europe’s national minorities of 100 Millions are in solidarity with Crimean Tatars.03.11.2013
Having reiterated greetings of 150.000 Western Thrace Turks and of 100 Millions national minorities from Europe, FUEN Vice-President affirmed his full support for the newly elected President to Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People.
Having paid a visit to Simferopol (Akmescit) on 26-27 October 2013 and participated at the Crimean Tatar National Congress upon the invitation of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People, FUEN Vice-President Halit Habipoğlu had a meeting with President of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People Mustafa Abdülcemil Kırımoğlu and communicated the continued support of FUEN to Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People that a new President was to be elected.
As a result of secret ballot held on 27 October 2013, Refat Chubarov, who has been working with Mustafa Abdülcemil Kırımoğlu as the President of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People since 1991, elected President to the Mejlis with 126 votes from 242 delegates.
- Lendván tartották a FUEN Magyar Közösségek Munkacsoportja első ülését
- Lendván tartja első munkaülését a FUEN Magyar Közösségek Munkacsoportja
- Transforming a vision into reality: Minority Monitor presents the Bijeljina Minority Commissioner
- EUROPEADA 2024: The game schedules are now available
- FUEN TAG Speaker Habip Oğlu met with Secretary General of the Organization of Turkic States Omuraliev
- Minority Calendar 2024: FUEN invites you on a culinary journey through Europe's minority cuisines
- FUEN’s European Dialogue Forum meets Council of Europe leaders, Members of the European Parliament in Strasbourg
- Minority interests taken into account in the European Parliament’s report on geo-blocking
- Let's get loud to mute hate! Campaign against hate speech
- Who will be the 2024 European Minority Football Champions? Groups for EUROPEADA 2024 have been drawn