FUEN Vice-President Halit Habipoğlu: Sharing the same fate, Europe’s national minorities of 100 Millions are in solidarity with Crimean Tatars.03.11.2013
Having reiterated greetings of 150.000 Western Thrace Turks and of 100 Millions national minorities from Europe, FUEN Vice-President affirmed his full support for the newly elected President to Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People.
Having paid a visit to Simferopol (Akmescit) on 26-27 October 2013 and participated at the Crimean Tatar National Congress upon the invitation of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People, FUEN Vice-President Halit Habipoğlu had a meeting with President of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People Mustafa Abdülcemil Kırımoğlu and communicated the continued support of FUEN to Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People that a new President was to be elected.
As a result of secret ballot held on 27 October 2013, Refat Chubarov, who has been working with Mustafa Abdülcemil Kırımoğlu as the President of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People since 1991, elected President to the Mejlis with 126 votes from 242 delegates.
- Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)