FUEN Vice-President Halit Habipoğlu: Sharing the same fate, Europe’s national minorities of 100 Millions are in solidarity with Crimean Tatars.03.11.2013
Having reiterated greetings of 150.000 Western Thrace Turks and of 100 Millions national minorities from Europe, FUEN Vice-President affirmed his full support for the newly elected President to Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People.
Having paid a visit to Simferopol (Akmescit) on 26-27 October 2013 and participated at the Crimean Tatar National Congress upon the invitation of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People, FUEN Vice-President Halit Habipoğlu had a meeting with President of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People Mustafa Abdülcemil Kırımoğlu and communicated the continued support of FUEN to Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People that a new President was to be elected.
As a result of secret ballot held on 27 October 2013, Refat Chubarov, who has been working with Mustafa Abdülcemil Kırımoğlu as the President of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People since 1991, elected President to the Mejlis with 126 votes from 242 delegates.
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Fire mindretal i det tysk-danske grænseland sætter sejl til fodboldbegivenheden "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland