The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream - be there!29.09.2022
This afternoon is the time: The 66th FUEN Congress in Berlin begins. Europe's largest meeting of national minorities and language groups starts at 3 p.m. with the opening event at the Representation of the State of Brandenburg in Berlin with welcoming addresses by
- Dr. Jutta Jahns-Böhm, State Secretary of the State of Brandenburg
- FUEN President MEP Loránt Vincze
- Gitte Hougaard-Werner, President of the Minorities Council of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Roberta Metsola, President of the European Parliament (video message)
- Johannes Callsen, Commissioner for Minorities of the Land Schleswig-Holstein
Follow the opening of the Congress in our YouTube livestream:
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream – be there!