FUEN CONGRESS 201417.02.2014
Dear members and friends,
We are glad to announce the FUEN Congress 2014! The congress will take place from 7 - 11 May 2014 in the German-Danish Border region. Please save the date in your calendar. We look forward to an eventful and exciting congress and to your active involvement!Please klick the link below to find out more.
- Congress invitation
- Congress registration
- Practical information
- Hotel des Nordens
See you at the congress 2014!
- Registration of teams is open for EUROPEADA 2024!
- Western Balkans delegation discusses with FUEN: How does diversity management succeed?
- German Bundestag celebrates 25 years of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- The FUEN Presidium and the Working Group of Slavic Minorities (AGSM) strongly condemn the racist postings in Carinthia/Koroška
- FUEN Presidium and Minority Council in constructive dialogue on further development of the minority organisation
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision
- Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services