FUEN CONGRESS 201328.03.2013
The FUEN Congress is coming. From 19 until 23 June 2013 the FUEN Congress will take place in Brixen, South Tyrol. The local organiser is the Südtiroler Volkspartei (SVP: South Tyrolean People’s Party). SVP is a long-time member and has much experience in organising European congresses.
Please have a look at our FUEN homepage. The latest information and the main topics of FUEN are presented in a renewed style.
After the Easter break (from 15 April till 31 May 2013) you will have the opportunity to register for the congress. The registration is binding.
The number of places is limited – and the member organisations of FUEN will have priority and pay a reduced participants’ fee. However, FUEN offer the possibility to participate in the congress to all who are interested.
To all the FUEN-members: Please keep in mind that only organisations that paid their membership fee will have the right to vote at the Assembly of Delegates! There will be elections at the Congress in 2013. You have been reminder about this fact last week.
Together with our friends from South Tyrol we look forward to a great congress.
The FUEN-team wishes you happy Easter!
With kind regards,
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network
- 20 men and 4 women teams square off at EUROPEADA – find out who plays who in the groups!