German minority in Poland is supporting the citizens’ initiative14.03.2013
Elections in Carinthia13.03.2013
Hungarians in Slovakia join in12.03.2013
FUEN-Vice President Martha Stocker is satisfied:04.03.2013
FUEN Congress 201325.02.2013
Expert meeting in Brussels29.01.2013
Robert Bosch Foundation supports Roma-project of FUEN15.01.2013
"Summit" about the citizens' initiative in South Tyrol12.01.2013
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)