Forum of European Minority Regions in Helsinki starts with an appeal: "Give language minorities a new status"14.10.2021
FUEN President at the EU Regional Forum: the EU should cooperate with the CoE in developing a framework for minority protection14.10.2021
The Forum of the European Minority Regions starts on Thursday in Helsinki – Watch it live!13.10.2021
Small communities also have our support: Molise Croats hosted the 24th AGSM Seminar11.10.2021
Don't miss: Forum of the European Minority Regions in Helsinki!04.10.2021
Turkic minorities and communities gathered at the 3rd Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG30.09.2021
The 24th AGSM Seminar of Slavic Minorities in Europe starts today30.09.2021
How do children learn different languages at the earliest possible age?29.09.2021
After 70 years, minorities get representation in the Bundestag27.09.2021
- Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)