FUEN‘s team met the new head of the Minderheitensekretariat10.12.2020
Since 1 October 2020, Gösta Nissen has been head of the Minderheitensekretariat in Berlin. He took over the direction of the office from Judit Šołćina / Judith Scholze, who is on parental leave. In order to get to know each other and to introduce the activities of the FUEN to Mr. Nissen, an online meeting between the staff of the Minderheitensekretariat and the FUEN Office Berlin took place on December 8th. Mr. Nissen, who has Frisian roots, introduced himself to the FUEN team and reported about the main focus of the activities of the Minority Secretariat. FUEN Secretary General Éva Pénzes introduced the fields of activity of the FUEN and the coordinators of the working groups reported on the structure and contents of the working groups Education and Non-Kinstate. A main focus of the discussion was also the current status of the Minority SafePack Initiative.
We look forward to the cooperation with Gösta Nissen and to the continuation of the close collaboration between the two offices in 2021.
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network