Symposium of FUEN member "Cultural and Solidarity Association of Rhodes, Kos and Dodecanese Turks" in Izmir07.10.2014
On 2 and 3 October 2014, FUEN Vice President Halit Habipoglu participated in the symposium of FUEN member "Cultural and Solidarity Association of Rhodes, Kos and Dodecanese Turks" in Izmir.
At the two-day meeting the problems of the Rhodes, Kos and Dodecanese Turks were discussed in an academic context. Also historic monuments and folk dances from the Ottoman period in Rhodes, Kos and Dodecanese were presented.
Habipoglu delivered one of the opening speeches on behalf of FUEN and submitted greetings from FUEN-President Hans Heinrich Hansen.
He said that the Rhodes, Kos and Dodecanese Turks are not on their own anymore, after they joined the FUEN-family of 90 member organisations. They can now count on the solidarity of the 100 million people belonging to the minorities in Europe.
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- JOB OPENING: Social Media Manager (m/w/d) for the Working Group of German Minorities
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision
- STILLINGSOPSLAG: FUEN søger en politisk rådgiver til Bruxelles
- STILLINGSOPSLAG: Sekretær (m/k/d) for FUEN på kontoret i Berlin eller i Flensborg
- Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services
- Hvor ligestillede er mindretalsorganisationer? FUEN-undersøgelse i forbindelse med projektet "Kvinder i mindretal" blev præsenteret
- Formanden for Det Europæiske Råd støtter FUEN's hovedresolution