Register now for the German-language Build Yourself! training on NGO Management!15.06.2021
How can an NGO successfully manage its work in times of Corona and its challenges? This will be the main theme of the upcoming Germna-language online training of Build Yourself! The aim of this training. Which will be held on 18-19 June 2021 is to provide FUEN member organisations with the necessary knowledge and skills in NGO management that will help them to adapt their activities to the challenging times. We will not only look at the current public life, which is marked by restrictions, but we will also dare to look into the future and learn what preparations we can already make in our work for increased relaxations in public life until the end of the Corona.
Eva Majewski, officer in the management staff of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and former chairperson of European Democrat Students, the official student association of the European People's Party (EPP), Alexandra Zakova, the chairperson of the largest political youth organisation in Slovakia, Civic Democratic Youth (ODM) and returning trainers Jannes-Herman Mostert and Sofia van der Vegt will be the trainers.
For this German-language training we have invited members of German FUEN Member Organisations from Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Latvia and Estonia (and also additionally Georgia and Moldavia), but we still have a limited number of free slots available. If you are interested in taking part in the training free of charge, please do not hesitate! Click here to find out the detailed programme and register!
- Sydtyrolere og Slovenere fra Kärnten vinder EM-titler ved det 4. EUROPEADA
- Når Sorbere og Cimbri synger Kärnten-slovenernes sang - Europeada Kulturdag gav mange fantastiske indtryk
- Må fair play og det bedste hold vinde! EUROPEADA 2022 i Kärnten/Koroška er officelt skudt igang
- Støttende budskab fra UEFA's præsident til EUROPEADA
- Ny udstilling viser FUEN's historie
- "Europeada bør skrive historie"
- Uddannelseseksperter udveksler synspunkter om en onlineplatform rettet mod undervisningen for mindretal
- Ladinerne i Belluno og ungarerne i Slovakiet var gæster hos Intergroup for mindretal
- EUROPEADA 2022: Program og spilleplan er på plads.
- "Jeg er stolt af at være en Sinto" - Film om mindretal i det tysk-danske grænseland fejrer premiere i kompetencenetværket for mindretal