Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meskhetian Turks ever be restored?21.09.2023
JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin21.09.2023
Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!19.09.2023
Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics09.09.2023
Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice09.09.2023
Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?08.09.2023
A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary07.09.2023
FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities07.09.2023
"Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 202307.09.2023
- Kövesse élőben a FUEN Kongresszus megnyitóját!
- Danish politician Stephanie Lose becomes patron of EUROPEADA 2024
- Fit for youth work: young people from the AGDM complete the JuLeiCa training course
- A minority in the minority? The Women of Minorities project goes into the next round
- 55,500 German children discriminated in Poland: Minority Monitor presents the latest developments on the topic of German lessons
- European Dialogue Forum visits UNESCO and the French National Assembly
- Curtain up for minority languages at the phōnē theatre project!
- The FUEN Congress 2023 in Pécs/Fünkirchen/Pečuh, Hungary - register now!
- Social media and digitalisation as a great opportunity for small languages
- Minorities in the Western Balkans: FUEN’s presence is welcome and needed in the region