Follow the FUEN Conference on the Future of Europe today in a livestream!28.03.2022
Let's talk about the future of minorities in Europe – under this motto, numerous representatives from politics and society are coming together today in Flensburg/Flensborg, Germany, to discuss, within the framework of the EU initiative "Conference on the Future of Europe", the topic of
"Europe's cultural and linguistic diversity – models and challenges".
The event, organised by FUEN in cooperation with the minorities in the German-Danish borderland, will focus on the relevance of the German-Danish minority model in the EU and wider European context. How can this best practice model inspire the EU and its member states to find workable solutions to minority issues across Europe?
Be part of it – you can follow the event in our Youtube livestream from 1pm to around 5pm CET!
- Minorities in the Western Balkans meet at FUEN’s conference in Osijek
- JOB VACANCY: Student employee (m/f/d)
- Together they are strong: minorities without a kin-state meet in Catalonia
- French before Catalan: Court makes disappointing decision against regional language
- OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities visits FUEN
- German Vice-Chancellor Robert Habeck becomes patron of EUROPEADA
- Late repatriates in Germany: AGDM publishes statement
- Insights, impulses and a suitcase full of ideas: the Education WG's annual conference in Romania a great success
- The Tetovo Forum for Social Dialogue and Cooperation – a best practice presented in Minority Monitor
- South Tyrol, East Belgium and Hungary want to back MSPI in court