Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!20.10.2020
Developing a consistent and long-term strategy to promote the organisation's brand/image in an appealing way and the perception of the community is equally important for every organisation. A strong brand and positive perception always serves to attract new members, especially younger people. This is why the next online training in FUEN’s Build Yourself! project focuses on Brand Building.
On 6-7 November 2020 participants from FUEN member organisations will have the chance to get up to date with new trends in branding. On the first day, with the guidance of Meüs van der Poel, lobbyist, former campaign leader of Dutch Christian Democrats, and the owner of Hofstaten Public Affairs, a recognized lobby office in The Hague, they will learn about the role of brand in the non-profit sector and they will be guided towards a new brand paradigm in minority organisations which goes beyond communication. Marketing tips will also be shared on how to tell a brand story people will love.
On the second day of the training Peter Hajdik, designer, creative director and musician from Slovakia will introduce the participants to working with social media and online platforms in brand building and to building their supporter base through a strong brand.
Freelance lecturer and professional trainer Sofia van der Vegt will guide the participants through the learning process on both days of the training.
The Build Yourself! training on Brand Building is free for the members of FUEN member organisations, so do not waste your time, check the schedule and register now here!
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network