JOB VACANCY: Student employee (m/f/d)30.05.2023
With over 100 member organisations in 35 European countries, FUEN is the largest umbrella organisation of autochthonous national minorities and ethnic groups in Europe. It represents the interests of European minorities at regional, national and, in particular, European level and works to preserve and promote the identities, languages, cultures, rights and uniqueness of European minorities. FUEN was founded in Paris in 1949, today it has three locations: in Flensburg, Berlin and Brussels.
To support our work, we are looking for Student Assistants (m/f/d) at the Berlin location as soon as possible.
- Supporting the implementation of projects/events, especially EUROPEADA 2024 (European Minority Football Championship)
- Writing texts about our FUEN activities and events
- Contributing text and image material for the creation of homepages, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Translations into German/English or other foreign languages spoken by us
- Proofreading of publications
- Started studies or comparable training, preferably in the fields of politics/communication/PR/culture/languages
- Communication skills, ability to work under pressure, reliability, creativity
- Confident command of common Office applications
- Initial experience in project work
- Knowledge of minorities in Europe is desirable
- Knowledge of German at native-speaker level and very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of other languages, especially regional and minority languages, is desirable
- Exciting pan-European projects
- A European and committed team
- An attractive and varied working environment
- Insights into the work of an NGO
In the event of equal suitability, severely disabled persons will be given preferential consideration in accordance with SGB IX.
We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating the earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com
For further information, please contact FUEN Secretary General Éva Adél Pénzes, +49 030 364284050.
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- Kövesse élőben a FUEN Kongresszus megnyitóját!