JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin21.09.2023
With over 100 member organisations in 36 European countries, FUEN is the largest umbrella organisation of autochthonous national minorities and ethnic groups in Europe. It represents the interests of European minorities at regional, national and, in particular, European level and works to preserve and promote the identities, languages, cultures, rights and uniqueness of European minorities. FUEN was founded in Paris in 1949, today it has three locations: in Flensburg, Berlin and Brussels.
We are looking for a Project Assistant, part-time or full-time (30 to 40 hours per week) in Berlin to support the activities of FUEN's projects and working groups as soon as possible.
- Organisational support in the project coordination of international projects and working groups of FUEN
- Support in the preparation and follow-up of meetings and events
- Organisational support in the application process for national and international projects
- Supervision of the international youth work of the working group of the German minorities under the umbrella of FUEN
- Office organisation at the Berlin office
- Completed relevant studies or comparable training
- Experience in project work and project management
- Communication skills, ability to work under pressure, organisational talent, reliability
- Knowledge of German at native speaker level and business fluent in English; knowledge of other languages e.g. Russian or one of the languages of the countries where German minorities live is desirable
- Ability to network and work in a team
- Knowledge of relevant office programmes
- Knowledge of minorities in Europe, especially German minorities in Europe, is desirable
- Exciting, Europe-wide projects
- A European and committed team
- An attractive and varied working environment
- Remuneration according to TVöD Bund E9c
In the case of equal suitability, severely disabled persons will be given preferential consideration in accordance with SGB IX.
The position is initially limited until 31.12.2023, with an option for extension.
We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating the earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please visit www.fuen.org or call + 30 18681 14682.
- Money talks, but in which language? The Forum of European Minority Regions starts in Opole
- "Change must come from within and begins in the mind": Workshop collects important ideas for more gender equality
- JOB ADVERTISEMENT: Office Manager
- JOB ADVERTISEMENT: Communications Employee
- AGDM annual conference: a signal to German federal politicians
- Women first – but how? FUEN workshop on equal rights in minority organisations in Vienna
- These are the 14 venues for EUROPEADA 2024
- From existential hardship to the right to minority education - AGSM annual meeting in Zagreb reveals serious contrasts
- 32nd AGDM Conference: political impetus, networking and exchange
- FUEN: Az új ukrán kisebbségi törvény nem nyújt megfelelő megoldást a nemzeti kisebbségek kéréseire