FUEN Congress 201325.02.2013
Dear member organisations, friends and sponsors,
As already announced with the New Year’s greetings, the next FUEN Congress will take place from 19 - 23 June 2013 in the beautiful city of Brixen in South Tyrol, Italy.
The congress will be organised in close cooperation with the South Tyrolean People’s Party (Südtiroler Volkspartei, SVP). The FUEN presidium had its first meeting of the year in Bozen / Bolzano during which the ambitious programme of FUEN and the congress were being discussed.
The main focus of this year’s congress will be on the European Citizens’ Initiative - one million signatures for the European minorities - and on the benefits of autonomy and self-government in Europe.
More information about practical matters and registration will follow.
Please save the date - We are looking forward to seeing you in South Tyrol.
Hans Heinrich Hansen
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- JOB OPENING: Social Media Manager (m/w/d) for the Working Group of German Minorities
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision
- STILLINGSOPSLAG: FUEN søger en politisk rådgiver til Bruxelles
- STILLINGSOPSLAG: Sekretær (m/k/d) for FUEN på kontoret i Berlin eller i Flensborg
- Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services
- Hvor ligestillede er mindretalsorganisationer? FUEN-undersøgelse i forbindelse med projektet "Kvinder i mindretal" blev præsenteret
- Formanden for Det Europæiske Råd støtter FUEN's hovedresolution