FUEN Congress 201417.02.2014
Dear members and friends,
We are glad to announce the FUEN Congress 2014! The congress will take place from 7 - 11 May 2014 in the German-Danish Border region. Please save the date in your calendar. We look forward to an eventful and exciting congress and to your active involvement!Please klick the link below to find out more.
- Congress invitation
- Congress registration
- Practical information
- Hotel des Nordens
See you at the congress 2014!
- FUEN President at UN Forum on Minority Issues in Geneva: Global and European standards are needed
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Fire mindretal i det tysk-danske grænseland sætter sejl til fodboldbegivenheden "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives