Workshop about the Minority SafePack Citizens' Initiative in Budapest13.11.2014
Because of the highly topical character of the procedure at the European Court of Justice, FUEN Vice President Loránt Vincze will first give an introduction about the Minority SafePack, which will then be followed by presentations by PhD-students of the Andrassy University about the specific proposals of the initiative.
Afterwards, FUEN Legal Advisor Frank de Boer will present the legal arguments brought to the attention of the Court by the organisers of the citizens’ initiative.
The workshop will be concluded with an open discussion with all the participants.
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Four minorities in the German-Danish borderland set sail for football event "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland