Forum of European Minority Regions in Helsinki starts with an appeal: "Give language minorities a new status"14.10.2021
FUEN President at the EU Regional Forum: the EU should cooperate with the CoE in developing a framework for minority protection14.10.2021
The Forum of the European Minority Regions starts on Thursday in Helsinki – Watch it live!13.10.2021
Small communities also have our support: Molise Croats hosted the 24th AGSM Seminar11.10.2021
Don't miss: Forum of the European Minority Regions in Helsinki!04.10.2021
Turkic minorities and communities gathered at the 3rd Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG30.09.2021
The 24th AGSM Seminar of Slavic Minorities in Europe starts today30.09.2021
How do children learn different languages at the earliest possible age?29.09.2021
After 70 years, minorities get representation in the Bundestag27.09.2021
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream – be there!