Follow the FUEN Conference on the Future of Europe today in a livestream!28.03.2022
Let's talk about the future of minorities in Europe – under this motto, numerous representatives from politics and society are coming together today in Flensburg/Flensborg, Germany, to discuss, within the framework of the EU initiative "Conference on the Future of Europe", the topic of
"Europe's cultural and linguistic diversity – models and challenges".
The event, organised by FUEN in cooperation with the minorities in the German-Danish borderland, will focus on the relevance of the German-Danish minority model in the EU and wider European context. How can this best practice model inspire the EU and its member states to find workable solutions to minority issues across Europe?
Be part of it – you can follow the event in our Youtube livestream from 1pm to around 5pm CET!
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Four minorities in the German-Danish borderland set sail for football event "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland