Follow the FUEN Conference on the Future of Europe today in a livestream!28.03.2022
Let's talk about the future of minorities in Europe – under this motto, numerous representatives from politics and society are coming together today in Flensburg/Flensborg, Germany, to discuss, within the framework of the EU initiative "Conference on the Future of Europe", the topic of
"Europe's cultural and linguistic diversity – models and challenges".
The event, organised by FUEN in cooperation with the minorities in the German-Danish borderland, will focus on the relevance of the German-Danish minority model in the EU and wider European context. How can this best practice model inspire the EU and its member states to find workable solutions to minority issues across Europe?
Be part of it – you can follow the event in our Youtube livestream from 1pm to around 5pm CET!
- Registration of teams is open for EUROPEADA 2024!
- Western Balkans delegation discusses with FUEN: How does diversity management succeed?
- German Bundestag celebrates 25 years of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- The FUEN Presidium and the Working Group of Slavic Minorities (AGSM) strongly condemn the racist postings in Carinthia/Koroška
- FUEN Presidium and Minority Council in constructive dialogue on further development of the minority organisation
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision
- Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services