Follow the FUEN Conference on the Future of Europe today in a livestream!28.03.2022
Let's talk about the future of minorities in Europe – under this motto, numerous representatives from politics and society are coming together today in Flensburg/Flensborg, Germany, to discuss, within the framework of the EU initiative "Conference on the Future of Europe", the topic of
"Europe's cultural and linguistic diversity – models and challenges".
The event, organised by FUEN in cooperation with the minorities in the German-Danish borderland, will focus on the relevance of the German-Danish minority model in the EU and wider European context. How can this best practice model inspire the EU and its member states to find workable solutions to minority issues across Europe?
Be part of it – you can follow the event in our Youtube livestream from 1pm to around 5pm CET!
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network