FUEN CONGRESS 2015 has started14.05.2015
FUEN on the way to Western Thrace12.05.2015
MINET Minderheitenmagazin berichtet über Westthrakien12.05.2015
Regional minority think tank meeting in Flensburg08.05.2015
The 60th annual congress of the Federal Union of European Nationalities takes place at the Western Thrace Turks in Greece from 13-17 May 201507.05.2015
First European Citizens’ Initiative before the Court of Justice in Luxembourg06.05.2015
No minority representatives invited by the Romanian Government to celebrate the ratification of the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities04.05.2015
The climate in the German-Danish border region does not tolerate place-name signs28.04.2015
European People’s Party organises Hearing on Minorities in the European Parliament24.04.2015
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream – be there!