FUEN has around 90 members. We now provide a new overview on our homepage. Take a look: https://www.fuen.org/european-minorities/members/map/
Jenni Ali-Huokuna is our "Members' Specialist" - she keeps the communication flow and you can always contact her. Jenni is happy to keep in touch.
If you have news you want to have posted or if you are interested to know more about us, become a new member of the FUEN family - please contact Jenni here on Facebook or via E-Mail:
You find us also on
and of course on our homepage www.fuen.org
Our @Language Diversity Team is also online - take a look and help them to climb the 1.000 likes! A look on their homepage is highly recommended:
Take a look at our Working Group for Slavic Minorities
and our Working Group for German Minorities / Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Minderheiten
Many of our members are already on Facebook or twitter. Like and follow them:
@Rat der Deutschen der Ukraine
@Landesversammlung der Deutschen
@Deutsche Gemeinschaft Osijek
@Ried fan de Fryske Beweging
@Pro Grigioni Italiano
@Svenska Finlands folkting
@Deutsches Haus "Hoffnung"
@Zrzeszenie Kaszubsko Pomorskie
@Stiftelsen Skånsk Framtid
- Registration of teams is open for EUROPEADA 2024!
- Western Balkans delegation discusses with FUEN: How does diversity management succeed?
- German Bundestag celebrates 25 years of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- The FUEN Presidium and the Working Group of Slavic Minorities (AGSM) strongly condemn the racist postings in Carinthia/Koroška
- FUEN Presidium and Minority Council in constructive dialogue on further development of the minority organisation
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision
- Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services